Tuesday, March 07, 2006

Sportsman? I thought that I was...

I'm trying to write this little section now. I've just arrived from the "musculation"; I went with Rasmus.

It is known that he was in the Danish Military, that he was thinking and he still wants to join the Special Forces, and he played in a very high level handball and football in Denmark. So... I tried to follow him in the exercices... and now I'm not even a human being.

But I think that it's really good to train or practice with people better, stronger and faster than you because then you try to do your best. Of course that "my best" is at several light years from Rasmus, but I'll try to follow him!

And I can't forget Kristof too. I haven't went to musculation with him yet, but I went swimming, and... the same story. But I feel good doing sport with them!! Thank you guys!

Practice sport, enjoy it, it's healthy, be careful with the injuries and try to practice with people that are better, stronger, faster than you and you'll learn and improve much more!

No comments: