Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Barça!! and Beckett's...

8th March, Tuesday, Goldway.

We were lucky because the whole bar was full of Barça fans (except of Andras and a couple of Real Madrid Supporters). We ate a little, drank a little (more) and we enjoyed the match.

No words, he's not from this world: Ronaldinho Gaucho. Amazing. The first half was like a circus, Ronaldinho did juggling with the ball, amazing again. At the second half, at least, he scored a goal. And in the last minute the refree (probably a blind refree) saw a penalty. Obviously it wasn't, so the final result was 1 - 1.

After that we went to Becketts. We means: Eric, Rasmus and me. After that the "scandinavians" came, and after Andras and the "canadians". It was quite funny (probably because of the beers), and Rasmus impressed me again: he can drink six liters of beer without being drunk. Amazing.

I met new people, some belgians who knew Catalunya, and Barça. Actually, one of them was wearing our flag, "les quatre barres" (the four stripes) and it was really good to see. I met an Ultra-Sur too, and I won't tell what I think about him... must be careful. I met more belgians, had some interesting conversations, some stupid conversations, and... no I won't write the conversations!

So, I like football when Barça wins: this year I love football! And I have to remember that I can't compete with Rasmus in musculation, neither drinking!

No comments: