Monday, March 27, 2006

Happiness!

I'm sorry but I won't write everything. Too early and too much information, but some people know the main reason of my happiness, so I'm going to tell you the other reasons. I really hope that nobody will be mad at me for non explaining everything or explaining to much.

I've got a surprise for you people: I'm quite happy about my thesis (projecte, or memoire)!

My work is going better and better, and today I could test it and generate a nice file. It has been fast and it seems to work really good! I'm not sure if I could explain a lot of stuff about it because we're using information provided by a belgian company. But I can tell you, people, that it seems to be working. Now I'm waiting for the answer of the PhD guy who's helping me. I have to modify a lot of things, but it's a good begining.

And I'm happy too because my little sister maybe will come (I really hope it) on may to visit me. She is one of the only things that I really miss from Spain. I talked to her a few days ago and she's really well now (perdona Mireia si parlo massa de tu...), and I sent her a coded e-mail that I hope that she has understood (sino diga'm-ho!).

Another important reason is you guys. I've told it to you guys several times, so forgive me if I'm boring you but you are the best feature of Belgium. I won't write all of your names, but you know who you are.

After a sad topic I'm glad to write this one. And I promise you that I'm going to write something interesting, non-phylosophycal, with pictures, and non-talking-about-feelings-and-the-humankind .

So, as Bobby McFerrin said: "don't worry, be happy!"

No comments: