Saturday, March 18, 2006

Four letter word

The question is ‘why’. Why they? Why now? Why he allows that kind of events, If HE exists. Why evil people abuse good people?

In this fucking country, in this fucking place, yesterday, it happened. I know that it isn’t a fault from this country, but it happened here. I’m sorry.

They don’t deserve anything bad in their lives, but it happened.

They are the people who make the earth a better place, but they suffered.

They are the people who make life a beautiful experience, but they’ve been hurt.

People who did it don’t know how much suffering have caused, but they are free.

People who did it don’t care about nothing, but they will do it again.

I’ve been losing my faith in everything last years. But I still thought that there is hope for the human race. My faith in the human race is decreasing too. For every good human being there are ten evil. For every good action there is a fight. For every nice word, there are hundreds of offensive insults.

Where are we going? Where should we do? What’s wrong with the people in this city, in this country, in the Earth. We just have to live our lives in peace. Live and let live. Why there are evil people? How can a human being enjoy the suffering of another?

I really want to have faith in the human race, and I will keep it for people who suffer, for people who help, for people who are good, for people who hate suffering, for people who are changing my life. You know who you are.

No comments: