Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Happy Birthday Kristof !!!

Sto lat! Happy birthday! Feliz cumpleaños! Per molts anys! Joyeux anniversaire!

Yesterday, tuesday 14th March 2006. What can I say? We tried to do a good party (notice that Shilpa is the best hostess (anfitriona in Spanish) ever) for a great guy. He turned 24 yesterday. I must say the best thing that ever had happened in my life, happened being 24: meet you people from everywhere, meet you Kristof. You have a whole year since now to enjoy your 24 years!

Ok, this isn't a sad melancholic blog so... There were two really good cakes (specially the coffee one), champagne (I'm not really sure that it was champagne...), Polish Vodka (I will use it to disinfect wounds), and balloons. I really hope that somebody took a picture of the "Kiran's creation" with balloons: I won't describe it.

I learned another Polish word yesterday, and I don't remember the german one (sorry Clemens...): cheers, salut, kiipis, nasdrovia !!! And after that, a shot of vodka.

And that's all! Well, it isn't, but the title is "Happy Birthday Kristof" and it isn't "Lots of people being drunk (not everybody, but some of us...) going from Black-something to Beckett's". Maybe later... who knows?

Anyway, I really hope that Kristof enjoyed his special day, with the surprise party, with us. I hope too that if he wished something when he was blowing the candles it is going to happen soon. And now, personally, I want to wish him not only a happy birthday, because the year has 364 days more, and he deserve to be happy everyday!!!!

1 comment:

HavasPress said...

Roger!

The Black-something is called Blackfriars. And Your blog is good, i'll put a link on mine.