Monday, September 25, 2006

The Jobseeker

So here I am, in Catalonia and trying to find a job... in Finland. I guess that it is going to be tough, but I want to still try it. I just started a week and a half ago. I have been receiving some automatic replies some “no” replies and some “thank you, if you fit here we’ll contact you”. I received one interview invitation and I would like to figure out if I can go there, and see Emma again!

I am starting to be fed up with myself. I am spending everyday with me, all hours of day... and I am quite boring. Probably I am going to start to look for jobs here in Catalonia soon. I wanted to try before there, in Finland, but if it doesn’t work... I have to work here.

I am a bit afraid about everything! I really want to work, but after 7 years studying I feel that I don’t know anything. And I have to learn a new language and work in English. Of course... first of all I have to go through a selection process and interviews in English too.

I don't know if anybody trust me... I still have some hope.

And I am really happy to inform you people that I have an interview next week, Wednesday the 4th of October. Maybe it is only an interview, but it gives me the chance to travel to Finland and spend a week there with Emma!

Patience Roger... just a bit of patience!

No comments: