Thursday, October 05, 2006

Maybe a chance!

And here we are! Right now, if you haven’t noticed yet I am in Finland.

Some of you maybe are wondering “why the hell am I in Finland?” Come on… or you really know only a bit about me or you haven’t read the previous post!

I am here because I had a job interview yesterday! They didn’t hire me, but didn’t refuse me… It went well, but I don’t know anything… Weird feelings people, but I’m going to share them with you.

The best thing of being in Finland… well, everybody knows it. And I am having a good time here, and not only with her, also with her friends, and she is so taking care of me. Emma drove me to the interview and picked me up after it; it helped a lot because I was a bit (okay, really) nervous.



The company is a consultant company from Espoo and (hopefully and hypothetically) I would join them as a beginner test engineer or something like that. Apparently I would fit perfectly in the company as a person (personality and non-education skills) but of course I don’t have experience in the field. That is the bad part always! They want a 22 years old guy, with freedom to travel, two university degrees and 15 years of experience in the exact field that they are trying to fill. So, life is hard… use a helmet.

I am officially waiting for an answer from the company, and it will depend on the projects that they have if they will hire me in the near future or not. At least this is what they told me! I still have some hope.

By now, I just can tell that I am coming back to Spain next Monday. It is going to be fucking sad and hard (I haven’t done it yet… to leave) but I am surer than ever about managing the situation. I might be pissed and disappointed with myself because I WANT A JOB IN FINLAND, and I WANT TO MOVE THERE, because my life is there (sorry, HERE) now.

Anyway, it is nice to be here I am satisfied about the interview (I can’t do it better… which is sad because I now that it is probably not good enough). I am having good time, and I am going to concentrate on enjoying my time here and stop worrying and being down. I'll do that in Spain.

Life is nice, we’re here to be happy, so let’s do that!!

Hi to everybody!

No comments: