Wednesday, September 13, 2006

I hate UCL Logement, Louvain-la-Neuve

Hello people !

I know that some of you are going to have the same feelings that I am suffering right now. I just received a letter from Louvain-la-Neuve (I admit that I was excited about it) and... surprise surprise! They are giving me back the deposit of the apartment! For the UCL places is 100,00 euros.

Yes, I am quite happy but... they are giving me back 16,42 euros, only. How come? Well, first of all I have to pay 28,86 euros in concept of my own room. When they checked it they only wrote 3 things on the list... I don’t want to know how much are going to pay the people which rooms were in bad shape. And now, the funny part: I have to pay 54,72 euros for the common rooms! I hope that you people remember how was my place in LLN. First of all it is not big enough to pay 191,00 euros (all the people, so dividing by 4 it’s the 54,72) in concept of... what? It wasn’t dirty, or spoiled... I just can’t understand them.

I am just pissed with them. I don’t miss UCL, and I think that I don’t miss Louvain-la-Neuve... I miss cheap beer, and I miss YOU PEOPLE!

Fuck UCL Service des Logement.

Roger.

No comments: