Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Latex

Oh my God! All of you have such a dirty mind! Were you really expecting something related to the material? I’m really sorry to disappoint you.

I just want to talk a bit about this tool, which is completely new for me. Ok... I don’t want to talk about it but it is a good way to introduce good news. LaTex is a something to make documents. It is not a text processor (if you were thinking in a different version of Word). You have to write, use strange characters and structures, compile, and the output file is built and it looks really professional.

The point is: I did a presentation yesterday morning and apparently my tutor is quite satisfied about it! So it means that I can start to write the paper document of my thesis (I’ve already started), and I will use this LaTex thing.

People: I’m on time!

No comments: