Monday, May 15, 2006

11th May, THANK YOU

The speech that I didn’t do

Well people... I’m so moved about it. I really don’t know what to say...

This is the best birthday of my life, and I’m not being exaggerated. My sister has come from Catalunya to visit me today, my friends are here and Emma, my lovely girlfriend, has arranged everything. It is my first birthday party with my friends since... 1993.

Andras, Wojtek, Rasmus and Kiran


Kristof and Myriam

Eric!

Shilpa, Katja and Maija

I was guessing and hoping something from Emma and the others, of course... I’m a bit hard to surprise, but still all of you are here. I’m shacking people, I’m really moved.

Kristof, Katia, Maija, Shilpa, Wojtek, Sonia, Myriam, Gemma, Eric, Rasmus, Kiran, Andras, and (who called me later) Peter, Katia and Sami. Thank you for being my friends, for me is something spectacular that all of you have been here (or called me) to say Happy Birthday to me. I’m not exaggerating if say (again) that this is the best birthday of my life and you guys are one of the reasons.

My lovely sister Mireia

Another reason is my sister, everybody here knows how important is my sister for me. I talk about her quite often and I always talk good stuff about her! And she came here, to Louvain-la-Neuve on my birthday! A nice present.

And the other reason (I hope that anybody will be mad because of it), the most important one, is Emma. I won’t explain to you guys what I think about her. She knows it, and I think that most of you can guess it. I really love you Emma.


Emma and Roger

So, thank you very much to everybody (including my family who sent me a couple of really nice presents) for making me happy!

Your 25 years old friend, son, brother and boyfriend,

ROGER CARULLA BOVÉ

PD: sorry Gemma, Sonia and Sami, Katja, but I don't have pictures of you, but I know that you were there ;)

No comments: