Tuesday, May 09, 2006

Work and exams, and...

It is quite obvious that everybody has a lot of work, the pressure is increasing, the deadlines are running to us, the exams start to say “we are here”, and all that stuff.

I’m not complaining, because there are another (really nice and that bring me happiness) reasons for the pseudo-isolation that everybody is living. It is hard to meet everybody, to arrange trips, dinners or whatever. I acknowledge that it is my fault too, but the work is absorbing everybody.

Why I’m writing that stuff? It is a good question. Just to remind me and remind to everybody who read this blog, that I’m here, and everybody is here. That is, here in the world, here for us, here to help, to listen, to complain. I do apologize because I’ve lost a bit of contact with most of you in the last weeks, but you know that there are two basic reasons. The first one is the fucking thesis which was absorbing me, and the second reason...

The second reason (I really want to write it hon, sorry) is the best thing that had happened to me ever. She is the best girl that I’ve ever met. She is the reason of my happiness. (I won’t write the corny stuff that I’m thinking right now). I hope that everybody understand that I want to spend as much time as I can with her. Because of Emma (because of you too guys, don’t worry) I’m living the best time of my life, and it is a beginning.

So, I really hope that we are meeting soon and often and take advantage of the remaining time together in Belgium. But anyway, have a good work, pass all your courses and good luck with your exams!!!

No comments: