Sunday, April 16, 2006

Second trip to Germany!

As Monty Python said: “and now, for something completely different!”.

This was another road trip because we went with François car. Ok, let me begin for the beginning. We were Maija and François, and Emma and me. We went to Germany by car, by François car.

This post will be really different than the first trip’s post. In the second one there is another type of information and enjoying and it was shorter, so I won’t explain you everything.

The first morning we went to Aachen. The leitmotiv was the Lindt Factory. Apparently you can visit it but we went straight to the store, and bought... some chocolate. Oh my God, I haven’t seen before so much chocolate together at the same place and at the same time! It was funny. And after we visited the city and we realised that something important happened there... I was suspecting something... Come on! Charlemagne was crowned there! In the afternoon we went to Düsseldorf which is not a really nice city but we went shopping (without shop anything) for a while and we had a really nice and good dinner there. After it we spent the night at Motel One (double is the word, and anything else is too much information).

The day after we went to Köln which is a really nice city, but the weather was awful, so we didn’t enjoyed very much anything... in the evening we bought some beers and something else and we had our own party at the hostel. Oh yes, we shared a four-bed room. And it was really funny because we were a bit drunk and we were telling jokes. Fun is the word!

The last day we visited Bonn, which is a really nice city. And before going to Vienna was the place where Beethoven (not Mozart honey :P) lived. So we visited Beethoven’s house which was nice too. In the afternoon we went to Maastrich, after eating a typical German bratswurst in Bonn. Maastrich is nice, but the weather was awful again. At the end my Godchild called me and I was really happy about it (and to share this moment). We arrived quite early to Louvain-la-Neuve but everything was closed already, so Emma and I invented a salad for dinner, and it was the end of the nice trip!

PD: I want to apologize because I only have a few photos (and I know that you don’t want me to show your photos...), so we’ll explain you guys everything that you want (almost).

1 comment:

EmilyInWonderland said...

Hahaa honey, I perfectly know that it was Beethoven's thingie, not Mozart's ;)