Wednesday, December 20, 2006

This is what happens when you are bored...

Hello people, how is it going?

I’m sorry, this is not a Christmas Card yet, I just want to share with you my boredom. And yes, I am still waiting for a company to call me. I already said no to one company and I had the third interview in the same company and I think that that it went fine.

And besides that... computer, internet, to play guitar, to read, to go to the gym... Of course that the best moment of everyday it happens in front of the computer and through the webcam; you don’t need more details, do you? (... don't think bad you people!).

And here they go some pictures that describe something else that I have been doing. The skeleton is from a book collection when I was a kid. I don’t know the English name, but in Spanish it is: “Érase una vez el cuerpo humano”. They also had another one called “Érase una vez el mundo”, and if I could whistle the main theme (afterwards they were TV series) you would recognize it immediately.

The black Stratocaster was a gift from my mom, it’s cute isn’t it? The sunburst Stratocaster was handmade by me... just carton and a printed picture from the real one.

The amplifier, a Marshall JCM800 (probably too big, or too small, or too something) is hand made too (using a cool golden pen).


Yep, I am a nerd; yep, I am guitar obsessed; yep, I need a job.

Don't hate me but... it is not cool to have too much free time. So. enjoy the one that you have!

No comments: