Saturday, December 23, 2006

They said NO: start line again

Hello people!

Well, something bad had to happen in 2006, right? I didn't win the Spanish lotery and they company that I was hoping for they said NO to me. The company with the balloon exercise.

I don't want to bitch about them (after two months selection process) or about me, but I don't want to hide it either. They just don't want me. Again.

I'm at the starting line again, a new year is coming, and my CV is going to start moving a lot again, to Spain and to Finland, again. Patience.

People who are working basically complain about the work, people who we are looking for a job are complaining about not having a work. I think that the world is designed to make people complain and to be not happy with what we have. I am a bit against the world then, I am really happy about what I do have; I just want a job because I'll need money to survive soon!

A hug people, and... well, enjoy what you have!

PD: if someone from Finland or Catalonia wants to hire a MSc. in Telecommunications Engineering leave a comment, e-mail me or call me. Kiitos i/ja grĂ cies.

No comments: