Wednesday, November 29, 2006

Flying there and back

It has been a short but great trip to Finland. I decided it (with Emma’s permission and willing) a week and a half ago, the 18th and 19th of November and I booked the tickets at the same day.

I have been in Finland four days (three nights). I arrived there on Saturday the 25th around half past three in Finnish time. And as always... it’s so great to see her again!! We had great time, couple of saunas, I bought a new pair of boots, and basically we have been hanging around just two of us. Wonderful!!

Maybe you are wondering why I am posting to tell this obvious things, and it is just to show you a couple of pictures that I took from the airplane, flying from Barcelona to Helsinki over the Alps.

Aren’t they nice?

And besides that, I am happy; I am going to have another interview (the third one in the company where I had the first group dynamics), and...

...my school finally gave me (convalidate or something like that) the two credits that I had left so... I have to sign in for them and the thesis and I am going to be: Master of Science in Telecommunications Engineering!

See you soon, hug people you love a lot, and be happy!

PD: I miss you so much, but it is a nice missing, and... so soon!

No comments: