Saturday, January 20, 2007

Nice meal at “Restaurant Gotic”, in Torà

Torà is a small village on the way from Igualada (where I live nowadays) to Andorra. My dad discovered this restaurant a few months ago and wanted to bring us, the whole family (including Emma, of course), there.

Even though the name is Gotic, it looks a bit more Romanesque (Romanic in Catalan, I hope the English word is fine). It is cool, cute and the food excellent. I took some pictures of all the dishes we were eating, but some of them look disgusting in the pictures... and they were SO good.

Me and Emma in the "Dungeon looking" restaurant

This was what I was eating as second dish, “magret d’ànec” or “magret du canard” or “something of duck”. Emma had the same, and it was really good!

Magret du Canard, little onions and something else

But if I have to highlight something of that restaurant is, without any doubts, the dessert I took, “Queen of Saba”. It is a small dark chocolate cake, filled with dark chocolate and covered by dark chocolate. I admit that I love dark chocolate...

Queen of Saba: chocolate, chocolate and a bit of chocolate


Bon apétit people!

No comments: