Sunday, March 04, 2007

A short update!

Hi people!

I've been away from the blog for a while... I didn't know that the fact that I'm working means that I have so little time to do other things. So... yes, exactly, I'm working.

I have already been working three weeks, as a consultant. This means that I wear a suit and a tie every day, looking so serious and expert and I am learning so many new things. That's good because is nice to learn, but it's bad because it means that I don't know anything (have I been studying seven years without learning?... no, I'm sure I learnt something).

There's a privacy policy in my contract and I better not break it so I won't give more details about what I am doing... I am just gonna tell you that I've been suprised, screwed, mad, almost happy, just reading, typing code, listening a lot and summarizing: everything is so new!

Next week will be really interesting. First of all, Emma is coming to visit me! I really hope that we'll manage fine with my work and her free time, but I am so sure that it's worth it. She is arriving on Tuesday night and leaving the following Monday morning, which means that we have five days and six nights to be together. That is just great. That is the main point, the nicer one, and the most important one of next week.

The second point... I am a bit afraid about talking about it so, I'm just giving a couple of clues. By the way, these clues are not going to give you almost any idea about anything... sorry. I am waiting for some news from somebody who knows a friend of mine who was studying with me at the University and now is working in Barcelona. Depending on those news I'll tell you soon a story or another. Don't worry, if anything changes it is going to change towards good (this expression works in Catalan, and if it doesn't work in English, take the good intentions).

If you are working, make good use of your free time! If you are studying, enjoy it (even though it sucks a bit...). If you are neither studying nor working... what are you doing? Enjoy your time too while jobhunting! Believe me!

I hope it'll take more little time to write again. Salut!

No comments: