Sunday, August 03, 2008

I shall return!

Hi people! Or... hola gent!

I still have to decide how am I going to continue my writings here. One option (is gaining power lately) is to keep two blogs! Wow! I haven't posted anything in year and a half and now two blogs!?

We'll see... But at the moment, what can I say? Just briefly:

I do work and live in Finland (finally!) which is great and I enjoy a lot (both), and at the moment that's it, but don't worry fellas that you'll read from me!

Cheers everybody!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Homeeeeeee

Ben tornat, Rogeret!

Sempre pots fer apunts on, al títol, hi hagi en codi la llengua en què el penses escriure, sense que això hagi de ser més inconvenient que falca...

Va, tu!, estem pe'la fenya, que ens has de tornar a explicar un tou de coses!!!

Salut i peles!

Anonymous said...

Hiiii :)
I am a Swedish girl and I have Catalan friends, they are so nice! It's really fun to compare our cultures like you do, because I do the same! I have noticed that Catlan people like to listen to others problems and solve them...and I think that they're not as shallow as Swedes!
Anyways, I hope that you will write more on your blog soon, it's very interesting!