Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Home (sweet home? ...)

I feel home, but something is wrong here. It’s nice to be here, but not that much. I have my family here, but I feel lonely. Does anybody need more details?


Igualada's coat of arms or shield... I don't know the English word for it!

I need a bit of patience the following days, patience and luck. I will (hopefully) receive news from the company during this week, and I hope that they are going to be nice news.

But I don’t want to write a sad or complaining post. Today I’m meeting Toni. He’s a good friend, polyglot and he lives in Belgium. This fact makes that is quite difficult to meet him often here in Igualada (where we are from). He is spending some days here, and I am back from Finland just right now, it is going to be nice to meet him! He received me in Belgium and helped me a lot during my first day in Louvain-la-Neuve (he lives in Brussels).

What else? I met my guitars again! Now I just need to learn how to play them. I must confess... that I bought a new one when Emma and me where in Andorra.

The Catalan, The Belgian, The Andorran

Oh god! Last summer has been THE summer, definitely. If I think about all the places where we have been, and the really good time that we spent around Europe... amazing. I don’t need to tell anything about the company, do I?

I’ve already explained to you people how the interview went, and I hope that I’ll explain to you how is the moving thing going soon!

PD: I might write about Spanish or Catalan jobs and companies soon too... but I don't want!

No comments: